.
{Did you know it's now super easy to pin images from ReMarkable Home?! Just hover over any image on the site and you will see the Pinterest icon show up in the top right hand corner. Just click and PIN ....even if you are on the homepage. The correct link will be pinned}

6.05.2012

SUMMER SUBWAY ART {Free Printable}

IF YOU LIKE THIS, PLEASE CONSIDER PINNING IT! THANKS!
I made this summer subway art last summer and gave it away to followers of my blog.  I wanted to post it again for those new followers who might like it. 
summer-subway-art-copy_thumb2 
If you would like this printable, please first follow my blog in some form and then you can download it here: 

Thanks for following!

4 comments:

  1. I love your BLOG and would love to have this to display in my home!! I've tried to do subway art and just can't get it to look this good!! Any suggestions?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to repin. Can you send me subway art. I have a birthday for my grand daughter and would live to do this

    Smr326@aol.com

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new email subscriber, I'm following you via GFC (Rose Powell, rapowell) & I'm a new LIKE on Facebook (Rose Powell) Adorable Print! Can't wait to see what else you've got to share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this printable! Im your newest Bloglovin follower and would love a follow back at gloriouslymade.blogspot.com.
    Have a great day,
    Deanna

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments so much! I love to hear your thoughts or answer your questions. Thank you for taking the time to comment! Some Firefox users have had trouble commenting. PLEASE email me at remarkablehome@gmail.com if you have any problem commenting. Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips